Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

အီးေမးထဲေရာက္လာတဲ့ဆရာတစ္ေယာက္ရဲ့တုိက္ပြဲအေတြ႕အၾကဳံေလးပါ

I open my computer this evening and I send some info to one of my friends.
We, the villagers and me, were almost hit from the 60mm motor from the
SPDC's troops today at about 3;15 PM when I tried to help the
villagers there.
Fighting took place just around 25 minutes drive by the motor cycle or
20 kilometres from the place where I stay.
The shells fell about 150 yards and 200 yards beside us.
We are between these two shells.
There were altogether 4 shells hit at us.
This is my first experience hit from the SPDC's troops (Myanmar
government troops) by the 60mm motor.
I was really frightened when the first one hit beside us.
When I thought I need to crouch on the ground, the next one hit and I
therefore run with the motor bike carried one of the villagers with
me.

Three villagers were almost hit by the shell as it fell just around 3
yards beside them but they were fortunate that the shell exploded
backward, they said. This shell hit the Thai side.
One of them said, "we were deliberately hit from by the government troops''.
Some of the villagers spent the night there just on the bank of the
brook and they said we wanna go home if the situation is better, for
we have to reap our crops and thresh our paddy.
We carry some of them to the village where I stay as I got permission
from the authority on the Thai side.
Dear friends and all, please pray for me and especially for the
villagers there as they have no time to harvest their crops and their
houses were robbed by the SPDC's troops now.

No comments:

Post a Comment